Monday, June 6, 2011

wings of fancy...

I thought I would share some of the fanciful creatures we saw at Brookeside Gardens over the weekend.


{Please note that as I upload these photos at 1 AM, I am being attacked by moths who think they have found their mates on the screen. Oh, the joys of this nomadic lifestyle...}


P.S. Stay tuned, there are many more photos. I filled my SD card and took one roll of medium format color film with my Fisheye lens on the Holga.


P.S.S. Thanks for reading.


BB









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a fine artist currently working mostly in photography & mixed media. I received my BFA in studio art from Maryville University in 2007. I am currently 3 classes from earning my MAT from Lindenwood University. I look forward to sharing a glimpse of my life, love & artwork.