Saturday, June 4, 2011

strawberry fields forever...

Today we traveled to the 19th Annual Strawberry Festival in Sykesville, Maryland. For the past two days I have been looking forward to this. I mean who doesn't love strawberries? But, unfortunately I have to report that the festivities did not meet our expectations.
There were no chocolate covered strawberries to be found. No strawberry ice cream, no strawberry margaritas, not even a strawberry-eating-contest.
Ok, there were strawberry shortcakes, but the line was never ending. Instead, I bought this quart of strawberries and called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a fine artist currently working mostly in photography & mixed media. I received my BFA in studio art from Maryville University in 2007. I am currently 3 classes from earning my MAT from Lindenwood University. I look forward to sharing a glimpse of my life, love & artwork.