Thursday, June 9, 2011

summertime & the livin's easy...




Did you know that there's no air conditioning in the wilderness?


Nick's been talking about buying a window unit for the Command Center. Now that's what I'm talkin' bout. We could just strap it to the side of the tent.


This fresh cantaloupe is the only thing keeping me from throwing a hissy fit to try and convince Nick into an alternative lodging situation--perhaps a nice hotel suite or a little B&B. We could secretly move into a Walmart and sleep on some of the lawn chair display models at night like the movie Where the Heart Is (2001). Shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a fine artist currently working mostly in photography & mixed media. I received my BFA in studio art from Maryville University in 2007. I am currently 3 classes from earning my MAT from Lindenwood University. I look forward to sharing a glimpse of my life, love & artwork.