Monday, July 11, 2011

smokey smokerson...

Meet the Italian Model by Emile-Auguste Carolus-Duran, or as I like to call him, Smokey Smokerson. We saw this portrait at the Baltimore Art Museum today. I wonder how many cigarettes he smoked while being painted. I'm thinking 10 to 12.
Anyway, I am posting this to announce that Nick is (as of today) a month cigarette-free.
He would like to take this opportunity to thank e-cigarettes for allowing him to inhale nicotine without all of the harmful side effects. For all my smokers out there who know how delicious a cigarette can taste paired with a nice malt beverage, try it. If Smokey Smokerson were alive, I think he would like puffing on one. He would probably enjoy the menthol flavor best.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a fine artist currently working mostly in photography & mixed media. I received my BFA in studio art from Maryville University in 2007. I am currently 3 classes from earning my MAT from Lindenwood University. I look forward to sharing a glimpse of my life, love & artwork.