Tuesday, July 12, 2011

it evens out in the end...



We can now add Virginia & Pennsylvania to our list of charted territories. Along the way, I have learned the art of building campfires, roasting marshmallows, & melting bottles. The educator in me finds inspiration for future art lessons at local art museums & galleries (the photos are from the Baltimore Art Museum). Nick has been a good sport about visiting these venues. I guess he sort of owes it to me for all of the mosquito bites & late nights I have endured.








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a fine artist currently working mostly in photography & mixed media. I received my BFA in studio art from Maryville University in 2007. I am currently 3 classes from earning my MAT from Lindenwood University. I look forward to sharing a glimpse of my life, love & artwork.